Rawlicious Cacao Hemp Balls
The astounding Vanessa Marsot of Ellora Wellness makes Rawlicious Cacao Hemp Balls! Dessert without the guilt! We’ll show you why this is delicious brain food! Join Vanessas as she prepares her “entry dish” for the Balls Out Vegan Extravaganza on Sat Sep 23 in Los Angeles, California. (click “Balls Out” tag for tickets) #LunchBreakLIVE #JaneUnChained
RECIPE: Raw Cacao Hemp Balls
(makes approximately 10 medium balls)
- 1 c of pitted dates
1/2 c of raw cacao powder
- 1/2-1 tablespoon organic sugar (or add more dates)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds
- cinnamon to taste
- Add all ingredients to blender, add enough water so it blends smoothly and isn’t too dry.
- Blend on low speed until it sticks together.
- Remove mixture from blender and form multiple smaller balls, then roll in hemp seeds on a plate, and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
- Freeze for 15 minutes to harden.
View original post 37 more words